Learning together as we walk in the footsteps of Christ
Our core values:
- We welcome, respect and nourish each individual as a unique creation of God.
- We set high standards and celebrate the achievements of everyone.
- We are passionate about developing enthusiastic, lifelong learners who relish challenge.
- We develop children who are well prepared for life in modern society with confidence, resilience and tolerance.
- We promote personal and spiritual growth through prayer and reflection.
As you can see from our Mission Statement it is important to us that everybody feels welcomed, cared for and is celebrated. We aim to ensure that we deliver equality of treatment and opportunity for all at our school, and act against any signs of abuse, prejudice, or discrimination, whether direct or indirect. These aims are central to our Catholic ethos, but also enable us to meet our obligations under relevant equality and discrimination legislation.
Eliminating unlawful discrimination and harassment
Promoting equality of opportunity
Promoting mutual respect, understanding, and good relations between people of different backgrounds.
Promoting positive attitudes to others regardless of differences.
Encouraging full participation by all members of our community in school life
Taking steps to take account of the circumstances of all members of our community to enable such full participation
Further detail of how we do this is contained in our SEN Policy (including Accessibility plan) and our Equality Policy (both below). We welcome questions or suggestions from all members of our community, so please do email us.
Link to DfE website performance tables
Pupil Premium StrategyPupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021
GDPR - Access to information during school closure
Please note that the school will be closed during all school holidays, details of holidays can be found in our term dates.
Requests for information under GDPR will be dealt with when the school is open again.